The Zippo! (Front Rail Tool)

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:21:59 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C58A33.4156CD20
All,
Enclosed, my tool of the day! Once I had drilled/milled it to size, =
(1/8"x3/8"), and held it in my hand, it felt and looked like a miniature =
Zippo Lighter...Hence the name. Once you try one of these gems, you'll =
never straighten key pins any other way!<G>
The left Zippo is in the "assembled" mode. The center Zippo shows the =
end view. The right Zippo is in the "storage" mode.<G> Just thought =
y'all'd like to see.<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police