Piano Design Question

John Fortiner JLFortiner@usadig.com
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:59:18 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: James Grebe [mailto:pianoman@accessus.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:19 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Piano Design Question

Wrong,
There are some Chinese made imports which are.  And I thought they were fast
learners <G>

John Fortiner
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing instruments
(314) 608-4137
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!