Faulk Hammer 4 Sale

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:18:53 -0400

I use Michael Calahan's (801-599-2242), and I love it.  Titanium shaft (no
extension), ball-end wood handle, bulge in the handle below the ball allows
for dozens of different grips.  He makes them in handles of different sizes
for different hands (and different exotic woods, with a special finish).
Precision-made with a CNC machine.  Looks amazingly identical to Steinway's
150th anniversary hammer (;-).

That reminds me, I ran across this interesting article by Keith Bowman about
levers and their maintenance:
http://rennerusa.com/Technicians/technicians.html

Keith suggests sizing the grip like a tennis racket: where the fingers
almost touch.  And he recommends using WD-40 to clean your tip right after
turning rusty pins (I'm overdue!).

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV