the future of piano study

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:12:51 -0700

I'm tuning for the annual Stanford Jazz Workshop this summer and=
 it is really exciting to see these young kids playing jazz and=
 sounding pretty good...10 year olds and up...

David Ilvedson

Original message
From: Tom Servinsky
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: the future of piano study

I can't speak for our neck of the woods ( S. Florida). All of our=
 piano teachers are carrying full loads plus huge waiting lists=
 for any future openings.   Piano lessons are going strong and=
 parents are most enthusiastic of the benefits pianos lessons=
 provide. In addition I'm seeing a lot of the high school=
 students going to the symphony concerts as dates instead of the=
 parting down the block.
Tom Servinsky