Moving from Uprights to Grands

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:50:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Susan,
     Around here I have seen at least a  DOZEN
shattered pinblocks, because some idjit was too lazy
to put a pin-block support jack under them before
driving the pins. On NICE pianos, too !!~~!~
     Then they carved off the upper edge of the
key-covers, because they hit on the shattered lams!
     SHEESH !!!!!
     Thump