Don't rebuild it..it's all original.

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 07:36:16 -0400

Hey, there ya go - I'm not sure exactly what would have been a fair price
for yours, but no doubt at all that you stole it - legally of course!

However, I don't think yours has the same or even similar historical
significance as this one. I should think a high-performance sexy rosewood
classic bombshell would out-value an old worn-out antique. But maybe that's
just me?

Terry Farrell