Simple Question was RE: Tool backpack?

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:03:31 -0500

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8
This is from the Bluefield official website:

reetings from Bluefield, the Southern Gateway to the beautiful State of West Virginia. With a population of over 11,000 people, Bluefield is a thriving community nestled in the Southern Appalachian Mountain Range. Bluefield's relatively high elevation is responsible for the moderate summer climate, which has earned it the title of "Nature's Air Conditioned City."

Comparing climate, cost of living, scenery, etc., I am inclined to ask this simple question, Cy, ...R U NUTS?

Inquiring minds want to know. <G>

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

----- Original Message -----
From: Cy Shuster
To: Pianotech
Sent: 07/24/2005 2:44:49 PM
Subject: Tool backpack?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a toolbag to carry while on foot?

We're moving to downtown Boston in a few weeks, and will be selling the car.  As one of those "Be Prepared" people (I want Isaac Sadigursky's van!), I'm going into tool withdrawal, but it's probably good for me.

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...