Tool backpack?

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:54:23 -0400

Cy,
If I were you I'd consider a backpack toolkit, such as the Jensen
JTK-87B, which costs $205.00. You can probably find a description at
<www.jensentools.com> (I'm looking at my hardcopy catalog). Or make
your own with a sturdy ordinary backpack and some tool pallets.
Your arms & shoulders get plenty of stress in our trade without
exacerbating it as you stroll the streets of the North End and ride
the T.
How soon do you arrive? Hope to see you at September's Boston Chapter
Guild meeting.
Best wishes,
Patrick Draine

'Billerica, MA