Abatron epoxy putty

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 00:22:11 EDT

A few weeks a go we were having a  discussion on filling rib notches & David
Love suggested this  product.
  I now have some experience with. It's is about the  consistency of play
dough or lighter & it doesn't run like many 2 part epoxy  resins. Simply mix
equaal parts & squish it together till it's one  uniform color. I wear plastic
gloves. I have formed it to replace small  missing  bench trim pieces. Let it dry
& then sand & it looks great  & is very strong.  Easy to sand & color.I
repaired a small dent in  the face of a new soundboard I was prepping & it blended
to nearly  invisible. I've been looking a while for a product that would do
this  job.
  I love technology
 Thanks for the tip David.
  Dale Erwin