from a neat freak

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:45:37 -0700

You could always take the action outside and clean it.

David Ilvedson

Original message
From: Allen Wright
Subject: from a neat freak

In perusing my Sears tool catalogue, I noticed a couple of=
 lightweight (5 or 7 lbs.) 120 volt portable air compressors for=
 only $40 - $50. Have any of you used something like this to=
 clean clients pianos? I know it would be a bit messy, but it=
 sure would be easier than using the under-the-strings=
 squegee-like tools I have.  If the client has a vacuum and=
 wouldn't mind a little dust and junk to clean up around the=
 piano, it seems like it might be a good approach. Unless it's on=
 a spotless new carpet, I suppose - then you'd probably have to=
 get involved in spreading ground cloths around! Well, maybe it=
 would depend on the situation and environment. I've certainly=
 been in houses where doing this would hardly affect the overall=
 cleanliness level!

I've often wished I could blow an action out on the spot - one=
 could even take it outside to do it if it was really nasty.

Any feedback or opinions?

Sincerely,

Allen Wright, RPT
Cincinnati, Ohio