File Upload area of PTG web site

Ron Berry ron@berrypiano.com
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:02:24 -0500

I want some of you who have files to share to try the files area of the web
site.  It gives you a place to upload files and create a database entry for
searching the files that are there.

Go to  http://www.ptg.org/files
The directions should be clear. I have set this up so that the files are
uploaded to a staging area and I will act as moderator to be sure they are
what they are supposed to be before uploading them to the public area.
This area is open to the whole world so this is a necessary precaution to
keep out spammers and others.

I have set a limit of 2MB per file, this should be adequate for most things.
You might resize pictures before you upload them since they will be viewed
onscreen.

Let's see how this works.

ron
Ron Berry Piano Service