Ecsaine on the way.....

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:54:54 EDT

Hey Gordon
   Lets let Jurgen handle this. Thanks
  Dale

Hi,  Dale,
I got the samples and am going to look at  them
tomorrow, but they seem too small to subdivide. ( I
haven't  actually opened the envelope, which is in my
car. )  I may also turn  over the retailing aspect of
this to Jurgen, as he has the  established  setup.
Frankly, I don't care much to be a merchant. I  only
want enough for my own use ---- at "cost", though, so
I am trying  to work this out.
If Toray USA doesn't want ( or can't  ) deal with
a Canadian, do you have any interest in being the  U.S.
supplier, before I taunt Schaff ( or Pianotek ) with
this idea ????  Know anyone else who might be?
In the meantime I am on  a good working relation
with Toray under the supposition that I might  create a
market for them in the rebuilding field, so I will ask
them to  please send you your own sample kit under the
auspices of your being a  notable rebuilder.
I'll let you know if they are  amenable.
Peace,