Pierce Piano Atlas

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:28:28 -0700

Alan asked: "Is the 10th Edition the last and latest? Is anyone =
compiling or researching old information and adding new?"

Alan,
For years, I've been forwarding "varifiable" information to Pierce and =
none of it hit the printed page. It's probably lost in some filing =
cabinet at his Son's house, (who now oversees the publishing, etc.)=20
Every time I find something that is "verifiable" I write it in the =
current Atlas. I have ALL of my olde ones, so all of that data is =
accessable.<G>=20
I just wish that his Son would get with the program, a bit. There is, I =
suspect, a lot of info that would be of immense help, in his files.
The one thing that did get changed, which is WRONG, is the serial =
numbers for Knabe 9 footers. Somehow Randy Potter convinced Piece to =
change that. It is Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. If you have to date these =
beasts, you need to consult one of the olde Atlases, it gives a hint, =
but that's all. Grrrr!

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I