Date?

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:38:50 +1000

Hi Warren,

>Hey Ron,
>Check the date on your computer.

While I am currently having date problems with my laptop due to dead
battery problems when taking it from the workshop to home, it resets
the date and time as soon as it starts up again.

>You are a day ahead of the rest of us! <G> Or are you on the other
>side of the date line in Sydney?

Sydney and New Zealand are the first countries on the west side of
the dateline.

>Warren
>
>Warren Fisher- RPT
>Navy Retired - Slidell, Louisiana

Here in Sydney we appear to be a day ahead. It is currently midday
Saturday here in Sydney, while in the US it will be Friday evening.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers