Do you tune the black keys?

Robin Stevens pianoman@westnet.com.au
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:23:10 +0930 (Cen. Australia Standard Time)

 I had a elderly lady say to me yesterday that I only need tune from C2 t=
C6 because that's the only notes she played on.=0D
=0D
Robin Stevens=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mags@magsmusic.net; Pianotech=0D
Date: 07/30/05 11:51:14=0D
To: pianotech@ptg.org=0D
Subject: Do you tune the black keys?=0D
 =0D
OK...  I gotta post this...  Halfway through a tuning today, the=0D
piano-owner seriously asked me if I also tuned the black keys...  :-0=0D
Although a hundred smart @$$ responses popped into my head, I managed to=0D
reply with a simple, "Yes, of course."=0D
 =0D
I seem to remember someone else telling me a similar story at a PTG=0D
meeting...never thought I'd actually hear that one in person.  ...geez...=
=0D
 =0D
 =0D
Maggie Jusiel=0D