"Pierce Piano Atlas

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:14:03 +0100

Hey Joe - why not ask someone on the List if they would like to =
undertake this task? I hasten to add... Not me though!
Michael G.(UK)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 3:52 AM
  Subject: Re: "Pierce Piano Atlas

  David Skolnik said: "Hey Joe -
  Instead of getting angry, why not make money??  Why not publish your=20
  updates?  For a reasonable price, who wouldn't want to be on the =
cutting=20
  edge of historical verisimilitude?"

  David,
  Several things/comments come to mind, (what little is left of it.<G>): =
1. Ain't my job- - - dude!<G> 2. Have you ever tried to put something =
together, suitable for publishing? It is a helluva lot of work, that =
will never really pay for the time spent, (unless it hits the Best =
Seller List, which is highly unlikely!). 3. I'm too olde for that much =
stress!<G>
  Regards,
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police