RPT test

Elwood Doss edoss@utm.edu
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:40:19 -0500

Hi Dave,

One thing to which I would pay close attention is the updating of exams.
Occasionally the exams will be randomly updated.  I ended up passing the
written exam twice because between the time I passed the first written
exam and took the other two exams, the written exam was rewritten and my
first grade was invalid.  Not a problem-in fact I did better on the
second exam, but 'twas a shock!

Joy!

Elwood

=20