RPT test

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:03:08 EDT

Dave,

Here's the way it works (from someone in the same process).  First,  you must
pass the written test.  From that point you have four years to  pass both the
tech and the tuning exam, in no particular order.

As for the tuning end of it, finding a mentor would be ideal.  You can  also
use your ETD as a teaching device, though with that approach it's not hard  to
get lazy!  Keep at it, read everything you can.  There have been  several
articles in the journal by Bill Bremmer and others about specific things  to
strive for in aural tuning.

Good luck to you!

I'm taking my tech test tomorrow...wish me luck!  If I pass, the  tuning test
will be my last hurdle!

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 7/30/05 12:08:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,