File Upload area of PTG web site

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:18:22 -0500

Ron,

Thanks for setting this up.  If everyone sent their photos here instead of
attaching them to Pianotech posts, I wouldn't have to save the ones that
interest me to my own hard drive and remember where I put them...

Just sent a trial pic to the site:  recently completed a rolling cabinet
for safe storage of piano case parts.   You know, lids, logs, fallboards,
etc. that have to go somewhere safe while you're doing the belly work.
Something I knew I needed but had put off doing.  I had admired a nice
built-in at a colleague's shop, and basically copied that, except
constructed it to be free-standing and stuck some casters on the bottom.
Space for parts from 2 to 3 medium size grands in a 2' x 4' footprint.
Mike