climbing mt Everett

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 07:17:13 -0400

David, did you mean sit butt or seat string?=20

Again, I don't think Ron is trying to be a jokester.=20

Here, look at me:     :-|     Or am I just that slow?

I think Ron's point is that string seating is likely of little if any =
benefit (at least long term) to false beat reduction. If you isolate the =
two procedures, you can better evaluate how each procedure affects the =
outcome. Perhaps a similar benefit will occur from CA application alone.

Terry Farrell          ;-)