climbing mt Everett

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 07:38:36 -0600

Hi Michael,
The piano is not of great value  like a F or S&S  or Bo etc. so making the
sound   {much better},
(((much better)))                               MUCH BETTER is my intent.
<G>
Usually the CA ( Very Thin ) will wick into the wood leaving only a residue
at the very end of the speaking length or about 1/32 of an inch or less.

I am not concerned if the wire is glued to the bridge, it is going nowhere
any way as the string is at pitch.

Its cool to the wah wah wahs go away. On this piano it was 100% On most a
few are left due to perhaps rust pits, kinks in the speaking length, or what
ever, but not loose bridge pins.
BTW I installed my full DC unit the same day and retuned as it will be used
for church today by our home town prodigy. But thats another line.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com