You have received photos from Adobe Photoshop Album

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:29:48 -0400

Michael,
         Put a piece of masking tape underneath it before your re-string
the piano. The tension of the strings will hold it in place after the
stringing is completed.

best,
Greg Newell