Piano microphones - lid closed

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:10:03 -0700

Dave,

Another possibility is an instrument pickup from K & K Sound. Go to:
http://www.kksound.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=KOS&Category_Code=IP
Scroll down to and click on "Pure Piano". This product was designed in
cooperation with Seiler Pianos and is reasonably priced.

As to why they want the lid down, they may want to isolate the piano
track for mixing purposes.

Tom Cole