WTB Book, "Tone Building" by American Steel and Wire

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 22:02:53 -0700

No checks will be accepted but we are keeping a list of folks who want to be
notified when the first copies are available.

Del
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
512 Hanna Avenue