AC variable power

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:10:47 -0500

Hi,
I use a variable speed reducer that has a dial to control speed for my =
P-C router.  It comes from Woodcraft.
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing =
instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Brad Smith=20
  To: PianoTech=20
  Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 10:37 AM
  Subject: AC variable power=20

  List,=20
  Does anyone know of a variable AC power supply thing, that I could use =
to slow down my 'bench grinder acting as buffing wheel'. ?
  I seem to remember seeing something like it.=20
  Someone suggested I build one from electric parts, that would match =
the wattage of my bench grinder.=20
  The electrical guy at Home Depot says it must have enough wattage to =
handle the jolt from starting up the grinder.=20

  Any ideas most appreciated.=20

  Best regards,=20

  Brad Smith, RPT=20
  www.smithpiano.com=20