Tools: Who Needs 'Em

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:11:20 -0700

At 12:48 PM 6/7/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>I'll bet that upright was a Haines Bros.

I just looked it up. Luckily the computer still remembers most stuff most
of the time.

<<Chickering 65445 upright (1890's)>> is what the cybernetic memory says. I
was flummoxed. The action was mortised into the keyframe. The keyframe was
screwed down to the keybed in several places, not all of them obvious. It
took me a long time to figure it out. The whole shebang slid forward like a
grand action and keys, but you had to get stuff out of the way first.

Early and late on the same day ... if you wait long enough, every possible
combination should occur.

Susan