Steinway magazine

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 08:29:23 -0400

Yes, I've received them before also - but that was because I bought a new
Steinway. I wonder how many of those they send out. My wife, who has
published magazines in the past says that each copy of a magazine of that
quality would cost at least $10 each. Now I know why my S&S cost so
much......

Terry Farrell