Long day

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 08 Jun 2005 08:56:01 -0600

Brett,
     A perfect time for a few Space Blankets from the sporting goods store.
Open the lids and secure the blanket(s) tent-like over the pianos,
especially the block area. They will still drift when the covers are
removed, but that can wait until show time. Also, you can predict the
amount of drop somewhat, at about .8 cent per degree F increase. So, for
example, if you measure a ten degree difference between covered and
uncovered, tune at 442. Close enough for jazz................

Guy Nichols, RPT
Ft. Stinkin' Desert, NM
(much closer to the sun.....)