Pitch lock

FRAN TANGUAY PIANO DOCTOR ftanguay@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:41:39 -0700 (PDT)

I have used them with grest success on the duplex as well as false beats on Steinway grands.

Byeway222@aol.com wrote:Hello List.
The recent reference to the Pitchlock system has just sent me scrolling back to the archives.  The posts in 2003 first introduce the system and try to analyse it.  Any update available?  Has any one actually used these to real advantage?  I am particularly interested in the potential for reducing falseness (Bechstein top break for instance).

Richard