Pitch lock

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:02:16 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/05 9:50:03 AM, Byeway222@aol.com writes:

> I am particularly interested in the potential for reducing falseness

Thanks to all for your quick responses.   Google let me down on this one.   I
mean, you type in Pitch Lock and you should get Pitchlock, I think.

I am also interested in its ability to reduce false beats.   I will be
installing a set on a musician's spinet next month.   (Yes, believe it or not, a
spinet with false beats)   I thought he would be a good candidate to try it out
since he should be able to hear the difference.

Tom Sivak
Chicago