WTB Book, "Tone Building" by American Steel and Wire

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:20:06 +0200

Hello Richard.

To find the Email address of someone, you should somehow be able to have =
a closer look at his message properties.
On PC, Windows and Outlook, I simply right click on a message from that =
person, and chose the option "properties" in the pop up menu.  Then I =
see that for example your email (from the location or account you sent =
from) is remoody@midstatesd.net
There is probably an easy equivalent on your system.
Knowing that, you just create a new message and send it to that address.

Hope this helps.

St=E9phane Collin
collin.s@skynet.be

  ----- Original Message -----=20