Atelier Concert Followup

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:11:49 +0200

Hello David,

First of all I would like to thank you for your support some time ago
in regard to the attack by Stanwood about the new front punching.
It is unfortunately clear that he is one of the enemies I spoke about
in the past, no matter what.
Anyway, I appreciated very much your forthcoming and the words you
wrote to the list.

Secondly, I would like to tell you that I am in awe of what you are
doing over there.
It is too bad really that I don't live a little closer, because I would
have loved to come over and participate in what ever way I could.
It sounds great, and the combination of the people you work with sounds
extremely promising.

 From what I read, it sounds like you are creating a new place for music
and a new place for piano's.

Congratulations!