Steinway O Redesign

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:55:19 EDT

Hi Ron
   Thanks for the kind words & the affirming &  encouraginfg feedback on this
idea now successful. David & I have  had a similar dream for a long time of
actually hearing great muscians on  our own "Custom Restored Pianos". It is
truly a lot of fun for us &  all !!!!!!!!!
  Ok So maybe I'm the last kid on the block with new toys but hearing  is
believing & until now
 such board designs were not available in this part of the country. So  I'm
experimenting  with ideas fostered by you ,Del ,Terry Ron O. Peter  Clark Dale
Fox to name a few. The outcome is a kick in the pants. Also, there is  nothing
like the kinesthetic experience to clarify your ideas & outcome  over the
period of time the piano is developing under your fingers  & persuasion.
  BTW One piano omitted on the Atelier sales list is a long  Steinway A with
a curved cut-off (by Terry F.) & similar rib  improvements as the O to the
treble. It'll be done soon & to be priced  then. It's in Polished Mahaogony,
Ivory etc.  the ususal.
   Regards
  Dale Erwin

Congratulations to you and David for your  initiative and courage in setting
up your new product display centre in LA.  This industry needs more people
with courage, rather than those who cower  behind a tradition which should only
be part of the history of where we've  been.

Ron O.