Heater bar question

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 01:08:28 -0400

Julie,
         From my perspective I'm not sure it matters that awful much. If
you choose a low wattage and it needs more it will simply run more. If you
chose a higher wattage and it didn't need all that it would simply shut off
sooner. You could also use more than one if your not installing the bucket.
That might create somewhat better zone control. Perhaps one very low and
one a little higher under the keybed but with a little buffer or breathing
room. Just my take.

best,
Greg

At 12:12 AM 6/10/2005, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>          A church where I tune is moving their Baldwin studio upright
> from upstairs into a bit of a damp situation, to their basement. The
> choir director wants a Damp Chaser installed, however I think it will
> merely need a heater bar. The question is, what wattage? Looking in the
> Schaff supply book there are about 10 models to choose from. How do I
> determine which is the right one?
>
>Thanks
>Julia Gottshall
>Reading, PA