Crescendo Punchings, was: Atelier Concert Followup

Piano Forte Supply pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:39:49 -0700

Hello Roger,

Thanks for your positive feedback on the Crescendo punchings.  Everyone
who tries them has similar enthusiastic reviews.  It seems the nay
sayers all have one thing in common: they haven't tried and experienced
the difference.

Question to you:  why only install the Crescendo punchings in every
major regulation job??  Some technicians are popping in Crescendos  as
part of a voicing and regulation touch up at customer service calls.
Talk about a difference for the client!  And a money maker for the tech.

See you in KC.  I hope you didn't give out the impression that everyone
who buys five sets and likes them gets a beer!   I'd have to start a
brewery! <g>

Regards,
Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply