"From" vs "On Behalf of" in headers

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 23:27:25 -0500

List,=20

          Thanks to Conrad and Terry, it looks like Outlook might be the
culprit instead of list software.  Now why my Outlook shows for example, =
"On
Behalf Of Avery Todd"  but won't allow you to click on or paste that in =
send an email is beyond me.  When I had Outlook Express I had no =
problem.
Conrad and Terry pasted in their headers from the list and they showed  =
"from" line instead of "on behalf of" and both are using different =
software
than Outlook.   I called Bill to complain but they put me on hold.  =
However
since I am on dial up I am breaking the connection to get back to the =
list
to thank those who took the time to help out.    -----ric  =20

=20

                    "When something is gained, nothing is lost."=20

         Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra (1547-1616). Spanish writer.

=20

=20

=20

=20