pocket pc

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 11:08:24 -0700

I doubt it.  The Verituner uses hardware that enables it to make complex
calculations extremely fast.  PC's and PPC's don't run fast enough to make
the kind of calculations the Verituner makes.  That's why it's got that big
box.  Dedicated circuitry to run digital signal processing is always going
to be faster than a software based system.
Paul McCloud
San Diego