pocket pc and verituner

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:40:42 -0400

Don,
         I asked him the same question about porting to XP and he gave the
same response as he did to you. I would never even consider the switch
unless that were the case. But, then I'm quite happy with TuneLab anyway. I
will not give up printing invoices on the spot. It's just too convenient
and way too cool! :-) Toward that end my next laptop will likely be
something along the lines of the Toshiba Libretto. Small enough to be ultra
portable but powerful enough to run anything your desktop does. Now all I
need is the money. Anyone want to volunteer to buy me one?

best,
Greg