archives

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:58:56 -0600 (MDT)

>Yowzer, but you can get into them via google. Put ptg.org in the "domain"
>window of the "advanced search" option. It's a far superior searcher/sorter
>anyway.

Yes, I forgot to send mail out about this.  The archives are archiving
message just fine, but the search feature has been disabled for a while
because we finally figured out the search indexing software was causing
the server to hang.  Using google is a great alternative and if I
cannot find an easy fix for the search software issue I may just
replace the search feature with a link to the appropriate google form.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-andy