Rebushing keys with the approximate 1/8" center rail mortice

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:15:55 -0500

Warren:

=20

Good to see your name again.  If you do get back to tuning, wear the
hearing protectors!!!  Actually if you use any power tools in the
rebuilding work you are going to do, wear them there as well.  Key
bushing is pretty quiet work....especially if you send them to someone
else!

=20

dp

=20