Tuning price

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@laredo.globalpc.net
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:10:08 -0600

Something I found out in an unrelated business: charge a "professional's
fee" and you will be respectfully treated like a professional. Charge less
and they will try to push you around, bargain and talk you down to other
potential customers.

I tried to sell a car once at a price that should have sold it fast.  It
didn't sell, got a few bargain seeking tire kickers but they weren't
serious about biting either.  Doubled my price and sold it in two days.  Go
figure....

Andrew