(no subject)

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:59:21 -0700

Hello List members,
I don't usually like to make this sort of global or general announcement to
the List, however, appealing to all of you at once may net a good deal more
helpful responses than contacting individuals.
	Here is what I'm thinking about.  I'd like to start a feature in the
PTJournal featuring different rebuilding and tech shops.  Do you know anyone
in your chapter or neighborhood who has a shop with unique or clever
fixtures, work benches, shelving, etc?  Is there someone who has a dream
shop that we'd all love to see?  I know about some of the shops in my area,
but could not possibly know what lies out there in the rest of the world, so
I need your help.
	This feature will be mostly photos with brief descriptions rather
than long articles.  I need names of people to contact to see if they'd be
able to supply photos and share their shop ideas with us.  This is not to be
confused with Tips, Tools, & Techniques which will still continue in its
present form.  This will be a separate feature.
	Please help me collect ideas so that I can share them with everyone.
Please respond to me privately so as not to take up valuable List space.  I
promise I'll share the results in the Journal.
	As ever, thanks to all of you for your invaluable contributions.
Jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net