Off to Japan

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:40:45 +0200

Well folks... after just a few days in, I'm off to Japan again for 3
weeks. Looking forward to a nice visit with some great friends I've made
this past year.  And a break from an unusually cold early summer here in
Bergen.

Looks like I stand corrected to some degree on the pressed punchings.
Tho we do have two fairly young Schimmel grands, and several Schimmel
pianos of various age and none of have pressed felt punchings. So Nils,
if you are reading this, you two points for being on top of that one...
at least to the degree  these punchings are similiar to the ones Andre
has helped develop.

Havent heard or read the usual swamp of great comments about this years
Annual Convention. Hope it wasnt a let down for folks. Perhaps I will
get to read a bit when I get back.

Until then, Cheers to one and all !

Ric B