Table saw recommendations?

John Fortiner JLFortiner@usadig.com
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:44:32 -0600

  _____

From: James Grebe [mailto:pianoman@accessus.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:17 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Table saw recommendations?

Hi Sarah,

If you do not like the fence you will grow to hate the saw.  James is 200%
correct with that statement.  Bad fence = bad saw.  They are too closely
tied together.  If one can't do its job correctly and easily, the other will
also suffer and so will its owner :-(.

John Fortiner

Jim

James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010