Kansas City (MO & KS)

Piano Forte Supply pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:37:17 -0700

Shawn Bruce and many others, staff and volunteers, worked tirelessly to
put on a great convention.  (I think they all deserve two weeks on a
tropical beach for their efforts!)  The exhibit hall was spacious with
wide aisles, which I was hoping would be thronging with convention
attendees checking out the diverse booths.  Perhaps it was in part due
to the distance between the exhibit hall and the restaurants/lecture
rooms/hotel lobby that the crowds never seemed to materialize in the
exhibit hall.

 All the exhibitors I talked to were a bit disappointed by the low
turnout of visitors, be it lookey-loos or buyers.  My sales were OK, but
I estimate that fewer than 2/3 of the attendees even strolled down the
aisle I shared with other interesting displays in the four days the
exhibit hall was open.  I can't figure it out.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
www.pianofortesupply.com