Kansas City (MO & KS)

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:44:40 -0600

Hi Stan,
Feelin' fine! That was in no way why we chose not to attend.
Costs for the booth would have doubled for me as they changed the rules =
of the passes to exhibitors. Added to that the ( what I felt ) snub or =
what ever you might call it, of attending the convention as a new RPT =
and recieving nada becuase I was an exhibitor not a regulary attending =
member.
Oh well I enjoy the small conventions as well anyway.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: J. Stanley Ryberg=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:50 AM
  Subject: Re: Kansas City (MO & KS)

        Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:47:59 -0600=20
        From: "Joe And Penny Goss" <imatunr@srvinet.com>=20
        To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>=20
        Subject: Re: Kansas City (MO & KS)=20

  HTML Attachment [ Download File | Save to Yahoo! Briefcase ]=20

  Hi Stan, Are you saying that there was less room for exhibitors or =
that spaces were not used?
  Joe Goss RPT
  Mother Goose Tools
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com

  Hi, Joe!  In fact, you are one of the reasons I made that comment...I =
really missed seeing you there.  Hope you're feeling well!

  No, there was actually a very good amount of space available...which =
to my eyes only underscored the fact that there seemed to be fewer =
exhibitors or maybe smaller exhibits.  It was not due to lack of space, =
IMHO.

  Stan Ryberg=20
  Barrington IL=20
  jstan40@sbcglobal.net