How to adjust let-off with no adjustable capstan?

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:06:47 -0400

Au contraire Conrad,

One of the first pianos that my father let me tune by myself was at a
legion. I still to this day remember the, to say the least,
unfavorable conditions. There were a few patrons there that kept
telling me when I should " change note" and play something... ;-)

Marcel