Redesigning Mason Hamlin A?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:57:28 -0500

> Haven't been asked lately and I've not been volunteering for much these days.
> Still willing, though.
>
> Presumably they are trying out new things.
>
> Del

Or revisiting old things. I offered the soundboard class I did in
Adelaide last year (which seemed to me to be reasonably well
received, unless I imagined it), but there wasn't any interest. It
depends on the current institute committee, and what they consider
to be interesting and relevant. Every year is different.

Ron N