Redesigning Mason Hamlin A?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:58:23 -0400

Del,
         I'm aware that you haven't been asked and I think that with all
the vital information that you have to share, the fact that you haven't is
preposterous! I'd gleefully pay more if that's what it takes. I wonder if
you offered your class privately what kind of a response that you'd get.
How about a mini convention!?!?! Anyone else feel like I do? I hope someone
is listening!!!

Greg Newell