pocket pc

Steve Martin smartin@dodo.com.au
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:56:31 +1000

Hi dave

I've just bought a pocket pc and installed RCT and am amazed at the =
results. I do tune aurally and wonder why it took me so long to convert =
to ET. Might of course have had something to do with the cost (about =
$1900.00 - that's Aussie dollars too BTW).
The first piano I tuned was a Yamaha U3 - great piano for a first time =
test run and I tund it in "easy mode". The result was stunning. Stretch =
was great and 3rds and sixes were very smooth right throughout the whole =
piano.
I'm here to stay.
The only complaint I have, and this may seem a little trite is that I =
emailed Dean Reybern with  elation and congratulations on his product =
and he never emailed me back!!=20
Never mind, in my opinion RCT is great. Much more user friendly than =
Tunelab. But then that's only my opinion.
Steve Martin.